Profound have been providing integrated and cost effective
solutions to project- and distribution driven companies in South Africa, based on Microsoft Dynamics SL and QA-Software products, since 1997.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS SL AND QA-SOFTWARE PRODUCTS
Products & Services
Companies world wide are realising the importance of, and are benefiting from, the application of project management functions in their business.
View vendor trial balances and open documents by project with Microsoft Dynamics SL
Automatically calculate unbilled revenue by entering billing rules and sell rates per Resource / WBS / Project or any combination of parameters.
Microsoft Dynamics SL is an integrated project cost control and financial solution that can be implemented in modular fashion, with industry leading strengths in areas such as:
- Project Work Breakdown structures (both client and internal)
- Project budgets and forecasts
- Project time entry – including web based and mobile device timecard capturing
- Project time approval – project level approval of timecard line items
- Procurement and sub-contract management
- Project commitment and cost control
- Project and change control
- Project Scheduling (integration with scheduling packages)
- Distribution (with sales orders, inventory, and procurement all fully integrated with project control)
Microsoft Dynamics SL is the specifically recommended business solution for project and distribution based companies and provides a fully integrated, and modular solution for: Financial accounting, project proposals & estimating, project budgeting & cost control, time entry & approval, employee advance & expense entry and approval, purchasing, contract & subcontract administration, client invoicing, sales orders, inventory control, manufacturing and many more.
It provides a flexible, customisable and generally non prescriptive software base for practical and effective control of projects and the company.
With Microsoft Dynamics SL the project and financial modules are fully integrated.
Transactions are entered ONCE, and are available immediately in a financial view for company reporting as well as a project view to easily analyze and compare budget vs actual information.
Automatically calculate unbilled revenue by entering billing rules and sell rates per resource / WBS / Project or any combination of parameters.
As actual transactions (purchases, disbursements, timecards and capital cost invoices) are processed in system, the unbilled transactions are automatically created by the project specific rules for mark-up. This will drastically reduce the risk of missing hours or disbursements when invoicing. The unbilled transactions are available to select for invoicing from the system. All unbilled transactions will continue to display until invoiced or marked as non-billable.
The invoice automatically updates the AR module as well as the project, and provides an audit trail from source transaction to the final revenue transaction generated.
QA Software offer solutions for the control of inter alia:
- Drawings, specifications, quality manuals, etc. (QDMS)
- Controls vendor documents from the Vendor Data Lists (VDRL), through procurement and commissioning (QDMS)
- All other project communication (QTRAK).
- On-site inspection with PDA (QDMI)
- Material Management System (BOM, Etc.) (QMS)
- Web based project document management and collaboration solution (TEAMBINDER).
Avoid resources booking to incorrect WBS codes by assigning each resource to only the projects and tasks that they are scheduled to work on.
Rejected timecards will be redirected to resources along with an email notification stating the reason for rejection.
Microsoft Dynamics SL provides the functionality to have different cost rates and roles by resource and project. As time is processed, the system automatically detects the rate and roles assigned for the projects, and processes the time related transaction accordingly.